WeirdoKidWeirdoKid

Main Audio Reviews Stats

-Let it B- -Let it B-

thats awesome

i liked it alot man this rulez i like the music too ive watched it like 3 times now keep up the good work!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Holy crap man.

Thats just awesome. The best graphics I've seen on any NG submission. I cant beleive this is only a teaser. Awesome job man. This is definatly a 5 from me.

Milkman Milkman

whoa that was crazy..

that was awesome man you just keep coming out with these creepy movies. awesome job with this one keep it up!

Inverse Shoot'em up Inverse Shoot'em up

dam thats an addictive game

thats the best shooter game on ng. i could'nt beat space lvl on insane tho. great job make another.

||:: MM Clocktown Remix ::|| ||:: MM Clocktown Remix ::||

awesome song

thats probably the best song in MM and you did a great job remixing it i actually lik ethis on better than the one in the game.

HouseMasta responds:

thanks!

The Goal is in sight The Goal is in sight

one of your best

I kinda like dissapeared there for a while, havent reviewed much. sry bout that... anyway back to buisness.This is a great song not to be missed by anyone. This has to be one of my top five songs on ng. Great job with this song and keep making more

crud responds:

Thanks WeirdoKid, it's always good to see some familiar faces returning again and again, i owe it all to you. thanks for the support!

Dancing in the sunlight Dancing in the sunlight

your songs still keep getting better

awesome new song i wish i could learn to make masterpieces like these. good job. make another one like this.

crud responds:

yay! trust me, if you stick with it, you will eventually find it easier and funner to make "masterpeices" you just have to start someonewhere. even if it is at the beginning ;)